Careers With Safety Dimensions
We are proud of the work we do, the people who do it and the culture we collectively create to support everyone in an organisation to get home safe, everyday. With success comes growth, and therefore we are looking for like-minded and talented people to join our team.
Please explore the positions below, and if you see a fit with your skill set and what you are looking for in our company, we invite you to apply.
We are currently recruiting for:
Bookkeeper / Accountant
We are seeking a Bookkeeper/Accountant to work in our modern and professional Collingwood office 16-24 hours per week.
Hours/Days are flexible.
- Initially you will be responsible for:
- General bookkeeping duties; data entry (sales, purchases)
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Assist Bi-monthly payroll processing
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- BAS & PAYG
- Other ad hoc analysis and administrative duties
The successful applicant will have experience in accounting with the following skills and attributes:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must have an understanding of bookkeeping
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and fit into a team environment
- MYOB experience preferred
Please email your CV and cover letter to careers@LDN.com.au
OHS Professional with Business Development and Learning and Development Experience.
For a copy of the position description, please email careers@LDN.com.au