The Safety Dimensions “Safety News” e-newsletter is published monthly and features the latest safety news, thinking, tips and advice. SUBSCRIBE NOW!
- Avoid The 12 Dangers of Christmas
- Take Care of Staff Working In Extreme Heat
- Do You Have Your Fire Safety Plan For Summer? CFA Fire Safety Kit
- In charging Essendon, WorkSafe puts all sport on notice
- Male Champions Of Change – Playing Our Part: Workplace Responses to Domestic and Family Violence
- Renewed call for extra care following 7th death in three weeks in Victoria
- Vintage Posters Highlight Evolution of Safety Communication
- Construction workers’ safety must not be an after-thought: Report
- Be Your Own Bodyguard – Personal & Staff Safety At Home and In Foreign Countries (Part 2)
- Be safe. Be healthy. Because…there is so much more to look forward to in life
- Be Your Own Bodyguard – Personal & Staff Safety At Home and In Foreign Countries (Part 1)
- Want Safety Outcomes? Safety-Specific Transformational Leadership Programs More Effective Than General Leadership Training Programs Says Research
- October Is National Safe Work Month – Download Resource Kit
- Playing It Safe with Queensland Workplace Health Safety Ambassador Shane Webcke
- Looking Out For Besties – Interview with Susan McLennan from Best & Less
- Construction Industry Profile shows serious injuries on decline
- Worksafe – Homesafe: Interview with City of Gold Coast Council’s Joe McCabe
- Moving Up The Culture Ladder – Professor Patrick Hudson (Video)
- What’s the most dangerous day of the week on the roads?
- Where Is Your Safety Culture – Really? SCIP© Safety Culture Survey Helps Shine a Light
- $450,000 fine over front end loader tragedy
- Employers vs Workers – Work Health and Safety Perceptions in Construction (Report)
- Keep On Truckin’ – Safely
- Worksafe Victoria Reports New Record Low Injuries
- At What Cost? 2022 Soccer World Cup Could See 4,000 Worker Fatalities
- Safe Design Saves Lives – Report
- Victorian OHS Amendment Regulations 2014 – Updated Information
- Jingle Bells – The Forgotten Safety Anthem!
- What Goes On At Santa Corp?
- A Christmas Safety Message For Busy Retailers
November Safety News
- Thirty ‘Champions’ Needed – Help Grow The Mental Health Peer Workforce
- “Risk and Resilience – Who’s in Control?” Sidney Dekker (Video)
October Safety News
- Ebola the Evolving Epidemic – Safety Leadership Webinar
- ACT Government Pays Out $6.6m In Damages After Explosion
September Safety News
- More CSQ Funding available in Queensland!
- Program of the Month – Cert IV in TAE – 13-17 October – Melbourne
- Safety In Action Show Round Up
August Safety News
- ‘Managing’ WHS Risks, Not ‘Mitigating’ Them – Dr Paul Johnston
- Do mature workers really add value to a business?
July Safety News
- First prosecution of an officer under Work Health & Safety Act (ACT)
- Victorian Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act (WIRC Act) 2013 Now In Force
- Are We Legislating for Accidents – Published Nationally!
- Safety In Action Safety Show – Are you going?
- Are You Eligible For Funded Training? VIC & ACT
June Safety News
- The top 10 jobs by frequency of harassment and/or bullying
- Men’s Health Week
- The Victorian Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act (WIRC Act) 2013 Explained
- EOFY Specials On Training!
May Safety News
- Walking the Talk – What Does it Really Mean?
- Reducing Six Risk Factors Could Prevent 37 Million Deaths
- Leadership Dimensions Launch New Program Suite for Wellbeing
April Safety News
- Are we legislating and managing for accidents? Dr Paul Johnston
- Chrissy Amphlett’s ‘I Touch Myself’ becomes a breast health awareness anthem
- Bris., Syd., Mel., Can – new WHS, TAE & LLN upgrade program dates!
- What is Guided RPL?
March Safety News
- Half empty or half full?
- Safety Dimensions launches a new suite of “Dealing With Stress” programs
- Want to be a trainer or gain WHS skills?
- Many may end their own lives due to work
February Safety News
- Up to 7,000 cancers a year from workplace exposure:Cancer Council
- Safety Dimensions programs open to the public! Cert IV in WHS, TAE or LLN upgrade
- In QLD Construction? Funded Cert IV in WHS for those on the tools
- Australia’s top public companies behind on WHS reporting
- Transform your safety culture
- New responsibilities for remote and isolated work
January Safety News
- Keeping Safe at Christmas – Top Tips From Safety Dimensions
- Graphic role-play a road safety lesson for students
- 28 workers die each year following falls from height, report
- Safety is no circus
- Australia’s occupational health and safety regime needs first aid
- Goodbye speed limits?
- Waiting For Safety: Why Young People “Wait and See” To Report Hazards
- Disney’s 1956 Safety Video A Blast From The Past, With Relevance Today
- What’s The Neuroscience Behind Safe Behaviour? (Republished by popular demand)
- Safety Dimensions Launches New Campaign
- Employers – How To Protect Your Workers and Avoid Prosecution Through Verification Of Competency
- New Programs! Field Leadership Development and Leadership Essentials leading to Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Radio Prank: A Tragic Lesson for Leaders on Accountability
- How’s Your Safety Culture? A Free Safety Survey Indicator
- Workers Compensation – What does it Cost?
- Do Borders Matter When Lives Are Lost?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act – What You Should Know
- Workplace Bullying: Draft Code of Practice Released – Have Your Say
- Sustainable Safety Leadership – Going Beyond The Training
- What Is Neuroscience And How Does It Apply To Safety?
- Safety Dimensions On ASEAN Trade Mission
- Leaders – A must watch video – What’s your accountability?
- 5 Free Safety Webinars – Watch On Demand
- Worksafe Targets Young Workers In Graphic Campaign
- $45m Govt Funding Boost To Connect Skills with Industry
- Workplace Safety – What are you accountable for? (New Animated video)
- $37m to send your staff AsiaBound
- Dumb Ways to Die, Clever Ways to Communicate Webinar :The 6 critical elements for keeping your workplace safety message alive: Watch online now
- Train your staff in-house with award winning programs
- Are You Sitting Down? Uncomfortable Facts About Sedentary Workplaces
- The Invisible Bike Helmet – The Impossible Made Possible
- Train your leaders to deliver our programs in house
- Injury Spotlight – Machinery Workers & Nurses
- Can fun change our behaviour? The Speed Camera Lottery
- How to deliver a knock out safety talk
- Louise Quinn talks Safety In Tough Economic Times
- Safety In Action – Melbourne Expo
- Worksafe Awards – now open for nominations