BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is a nationally accredited program which will teach you how to identify hazards in your workplace, assist with responding to incidents, assess and control risk and consult on work health and safety issues.
This program is most suited to those in Safety Officer or Health and Safety Representatives roles, or those currently in leadership roles wishing to shift their career into Health and Safety.
The program reflects the broad skills and technical capability that must be applied across a wide range of situations, workplaces, and systems. The ability to support a business’ operation with technical ‘know how’ is a key part of a Health and Safety Officer’s role and is addressed in this program. Specifically, this program focuses on developing the capability and skills required to apply a variety of solutions to unpredictable problems, to coach and guide operational leaders in the operation of a safety system, and have an advanced capability to evaluate data from a variety of sources.
- Understand the requirements and accountability of a safety professional in the workplace
- Understand the legal framework and who is accountable to ensure a safe workplace
- Assist with monitoring a safe workplace
- Effectively consult and communicate on issues relating to the safety and health of the workforce
- Assist in the development of risk management actions
- Contribute to the development of emergency procedures
- Support the continuous improvement of safety systems and processes
>> Download Course Outline In Our Full Brochure>> BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety